Saturday 15 December 2012

SD Archangel from Gundam Seed




           Okay, I am lazy now, so I just gonna do a very quick and very simple review.  This is from a Gundam Seed series, The Archangel.



            So this is the Gachapon of SD Archangel, and believe it or not, the size is no bigger than my thumb. But if you look at the detail of the small thing, no one would have guessed the size of it.


            It was made of hard rubber and the only color painted on it is the red color you see here.  The panel lining is deep and can be seen clearly, adding to the great detail.

            As additional feature, the Bridge is rotate-able by 360 degrees.  And also both hangars is rotate-able as one separate piece, but I can not show you that here since I haven’t taken the photo yet.

            So, that is all my quick and simple review. See you soon in another review, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment